THIS I BELIEVE AND IT IS WHY I DO WHAT I DO
Everyone should have the right to:
- express their full sexual potential without coercion, exploitation, violence, or abuse.
- make decisions about their own sexual lives.
- participate in any type of sexual behaviors as long as they do not intrude on the sexual rights of others.
- be free from all forms of discrimination regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, race, social class, religion, or physical and emotional disability.
- experience sexual pleasure, including self-pleasuring, as a source of physical, psychological, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
- marry or not, regardless of sexual or gender identity.
- decide whether or not to have children and the number and spacing of children.
- access contraception that is affordable and of their choosing.
- access medically accurate sexual information based upon scientific inquiry.
- experience comprehensive sexuality education from birth throughout the life cycle.
- receive sexual health care for prevention and treatment of all sexual concerns, problems, and disorders.