Kelley trains professionals in the field of counseling/therapy, geriatric medicine, obstetrical and gynecological medicine, family medicine, social work, midwifery, education, and the general public.
Public speaking topics include:
- Southern Obstetric and Gynecologic Seminar facilitating 2 lectures - Sexuality and the Postmenopausal Woman and Managing Low Libido and Sexual Dysfunction in the younger woman
- Teens, Technology, and Sexuality: Teaching young people to make wise choices in the cyber world
- Raising A Sex Positive Child In A Sex-Negative Nation: Helping equip parents with the information and motivation to start educating their young child
- Ask The Sexologist, a program provided on college campus. The forum is question from the college students while Kelley provides sex-positive responses in an engaging way.
- Stewards of Children, a child sexual abuse prevention program