PERSONAL GROWTH THROUGH PRIVATE CONSULTATION
My approach is straightforward, non-judgmental, and based on your needs. I help you explore your concerns to find insight and non-medical solutions that work within your value system. I can meet with you in my office on Arlington St. near downtown Asheville or if you are not local, we can speak on the phone or skype.
As an experienced clinical sexologist, I educate clients and help them resolve many common physical and emotional sexual issues.
- Sexual activity and intimacy during and after pregnancy
- Sexual activity after surgery or other health issues
- Sexual activity with limited mobility
- Sexual activity among the elderly
- Sex education for adolescents
- Sex addiction
- Sexual abuse
- Compulsive sexual behavior
- Lack of sexual desire
- Lack of intimacy
- Aversion to or fear of touch or intimacy
- Difficulty becoming or staying aroused
- Difficulty reaching orgasm
- Getting an erection
- Maintaining an erection
- Difficulty controlling ejaculation
- Fear of penetration
- Painful intercourse
- Feeling unskilled or ignorant about sex
- Being inexperienced
- Boredom with sex
- Having sex safely
- Negative body image
- Difficulty communicating needs or desires
- Dealing with your or your partner’s different desires
- Feeling shame about desires
- Consummating sex before or after marriage
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Polyamorous, polysexual and other open relationships
Feel free to contact me regarding these or any issue or concern of a sexual nature.
I am a sexologist, not a licensed therapist, counselor, psychologist or psychoanalyst.
I am do not accept insurance reimbursement.
Cost: $95 per 50-minute session.
Full payment is due at the conclusion of each appointment.
24 hours’ notice required for cancellation
I am rarely able to fill a cancelled session unless I know at least 24 hours in advance. If you are unable to provide at least 24 hours notice when you cancel, you will be charged the full fee for your session. The only time I will waive this fee is in the event of serious illness or emergency.